Berita PA Kotabumi
- PA Kotabumi Minta Mahasiswa PPL IAIN Metro Timba Pengalaman Sebanyak Mungkin (86)
- Tingkatkan Pemahaman SAPM, Assesor PA Kotabumi Gelar Sosialisai (121)
- Sosialisasi SAPM, Assesor Internal Ajak Seluruh Pegawai Pahami Indikator Penilaian (73)
- Sidang Keliling di Abung Semuli (94)
- Tingkatkan Kinerja, PA Kotabumi Ajak Seluruh Pegawai Pedomani SAPM (121)
- KUNJUNGI PA KOTABUMI, PTA BANDAR LAMPUNG AJAK TINGKATKAN IMPLEMENTASI SAPM (372)
- Wujudkan Pelayanan Prima, Panitera PA Kotabumi Gelar Rapat Koordinasi (128)
- DUA ORANG CALON HAKIM BERTUGAS DI PA. KOTABUMI (127)
Religious Courts have duty and authority to examine, decide, and resolve the matter at the first level among the people who are Muslims in the field:
The definition of "marriage" are the things that set forth in or under any law in force regarding marriage performed according to sharia, among others:
- license to marry more than one wife;
- establish a marriage license for people who have not aged 21 (twenty one) years, in the case of a parent guardian, or family in a straight line there are differences of opinion;
- dispensation to marry;
- prevention of marriage;
- rejection of marriage by the Civil Registrar of Marriage;
- cancellation of the marriage;
- negligence lawsuit over liability of husband and wife;
- divorce by the husband (talak);
- divorce suit;
- mutual property settlement;
- guardianship of the children;
- the mother can bear the costs of maintenance and education of children when the father who should be responsible not to obey;
- determination of the obligation to give the cost of living by the husband to the former wife or determination of a liability for the ex-wife;
- decision about the legitimacy of a child;
- decision concerning the revocation of its parents;
- revocation of power of guardian;
- appointing another person as guardian by the court in terms of powers of a guardian is revoked;
- appointment of a guardian in the case of a child who is not quite the age of 18 (eighteen) years of which left both parents;
- the establishment of indemnification obligations over a child who is under his control;
- determining the origin of a child and adoption determination based on Islamic law;
- decision about the refusal of the information to perform a mixed marriage;
- statement about the validity of marriages that occurred before the Act No. 1 of 1974 on Marriage and operated by another regulation.
The definition of "beneficiary" is determining who the heirs, the determination of inheritance, the determination of each heir, and implement the division of inheritance, and the determination of the court at the request of one of determining who the heirs, the determination of the respective heirs.
The term "testament" is the act of someone giving an object or benefit to another person or institution / body corporate, who applies after that give it away.
Grant is voluntary giving of a person or legal entity and without compensation from the person or legal entity to another person or legal entity to own.
Endowments are the deeds a person or group of people (wakif) to separate and / or give up some of his property to be used forever or for a certain period in accordance with their interests for purposes of worship and / or the general welfare according to the Shari'ah.
Zakat is a treasure that must be set aside by a Muslim or a legal entity owned by Muslims in accordance with the provisions of sharia to be given to who deserve it.
What is meant by "infaq" is the act of someone giving something to someone else in order to cover needs, whether it be food, drinks, donate, give sustenance (gift), or spend something to someone else based on a sense of sincerity, and because Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala.
I. Shariah economy.
What is meant by "economic shari'ah" The act or business activities are conducted according to Shariah principles, including:
- shariah bank;
- shariah insurance;
- shariah reinsurance;
- shariah mutual fund;
- shariah bonds and shariah medium-term commercial papers;
- shari'ah securities;
- shariah financing;
- shari'a pawn;
- pension funds of shari'ah finance institution;
- shariah business; and
- shariah microfinance institutions.
e-relaas / Tabayun
Daftar Perkara Online
- Web Links
- Articles View Hits
Statistik Perkara Diterima dan Diputus
Pencarian Dokumen Putusan di Direktori Putusan Mahkamah Agung
Pencarian cepat Dokumen Putusan Pengadilan Agama Kotabumi dan Pengadilan Lainnya di Database Direktori Putusan Mahkamah Agung Agung Republik Indonesia
Pencarian Peraturan Perundangan, Kebijakan Peradilan dan Yurisprudensi
Pencarian cepat data Jaringan Dokumentasi dan Informasi Hukum Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia
Ikhlas, Profesional, Responsif & Akuntabel